Jet Ski Brian

Another Great Weekend!

5 posts in this topic

I started my weekend at the Chesapeake Light Tower. I was again the first one there, arriving around 0545 hrs. It was glassy conditions so I was almost wide open throttle making the 15 miles offshore trip in 19 minutes at 50 mph.

The Spades were thick and the visibility about 15-20 ft. I made quick work of getting my four Spades, Saturday I used my unrigged Yamha SUV. I was heading at back 0730hrs just as the first couple boats were anchoring up.

I then went back home to Poquoson and switched jet skis because the one I took to CLT was running rough on the way back. I took my wife and grandson to a local beach where we all did some beach combing.

This morning the three of us made a 10 mile trip across the Chesapeake Bay to a beach off of New Point Comfort Light in Mathews Va. This is a real pretty area with a lot of wild life so I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures.

Here is my weekend in review;

spadefishatlight-1.jpg

jetskiattower-1.jpg

spadefish86-1.jpg

spadefish84-1.jpg

spadefishonstringer-1.jpg

anitafin-1.jpg

seachaser-1.jpg

topnotch-1.jpg

castnetter2-1.jpg

castnetter1-1.jpg

kayakers-1.jpg

briansjetski24-1.jpg

taberrunning-1.jpg

hermitcrab-1.jpg

heron2-1.jpg

dragonfly-1.jpg

dragonfly24-1.jpg

oystercatcher24-1.jpg

royalterns-1.jpg

royaltern1-1.jpg

ospreywithfish-1.jpg

ospreyatlight-1.jpg

newpointcomfortlight28-1.jpg

dolphins-1.jpg

Awesome. Hey, a jet ski rigged for fishing. That is a great idea. What do you recommend for rigging a jet ski like that? Are there manufacturers that you recommend?

Thanks again for the great photos Brian.Nice underwater shots.What camera are you taking under with you...???? I got a Canon D-10 that's good to 35 ft.