dpfsharkbait

buxton

9 posts in this topic

We'll be staying in Avon 5-29 thru 6-5. Any advice on charters in the area would be greatly appreciated! It's to far for us to bring the boat!

Thanks

David

Oregon Inlet has a decent fleet as well if you can't find anything down south. I fished the TUNA FEVER with Capt. Billy Maxwell last Sat. (5/21) and we limited out on Dolphin before 1000. He has two cancellations that week 5/29 and 5/31 give him a call.

Thanks- booked for 6-1 from the first link! Will call Tuna Fever as well.

We went out with Twin Bills and had a great time! Thanks for the link. We got 8 dolphin, lost 3 which was our own fault. Hooked a big marlin, but it ran us out and got away. Also got a big Tuna and a baracuda.

We also booked with Overdrawn Charters, and got 17 Bluefish and 7 Spanish Mackeral. I really appreciate the help and links posted here.

Thank you

David

I'm booked on the Sea Bear ( I think that is the name) for around the 22nd or so of august. Can't wait....apparently this Captain keeps the cost down by NOT taking out a 1st Mate!!! Apparently I get to run all the lines, tie on rigs and bait all the hooks!!! Should be fun, I prefer to do all that myself anyhow!

I'm booked on the Sea Bear ( I think that is the name) for around the 22nd or so of august. Can't wait....apparently this Captain keeps the cost down by NOT taking out a 1st Mate!!! Apparently I get to run all the lines, tie on rigs and bait all the hooks!!! Should be fun, I prefer to do all that myself anyhow!

Twin Bills is like that- no mate. He does help a lot, but you can run lines as you choose. It was just my son and I so we did great together. Alone it would have been difficult.