btf

Red Drum Tourney changes

12 posts in this topic

At the National Park Service’s request, there will be changes to the time the Red Drum Tournament begins and ends. The dates will stay the same; however, the tourney will begin at 3 PM Thursday, September 22. 2011 instead of the 12:01 AM Friday and will end at 6 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011 instead of 3 PM Sunday. AMSA hopes this will not be inconvenience to you. Looking forward to seeing everyone. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Those times seem a bit easier to handle. Thanks Beverly.

Can't wait for my application. Thanks bev.

Bev If you still need me to judge let me know... Hope all is going well for you all.

We are enjoying retirement, especially sleeping late after having to get up so many mornings to open up the store.

Bev, when are the applications being sent? I know its early but just curious. Glad u and terry are doing well.

The invitations will be going out sometime in June.

Hi Bev!...hope all is going well with you guys.

We are doing great. I'm trying to talk Terry into going to the beach. He is busy planting a garden.

Thx, bev.

Bev glad to hear you guys are doing good. im going to miss coming in and chatting and buying bait. this year i am definently coming up and fishing with Sam and Dave....im not missing it this year, already told my boss...lol