Finaddict

Delaware Surf Report 5/1/11-5/31/11

40 posts in this topic

It is still the sporatic Stripers up and down the surf. Blowfish and Sand Perch are the nibblers on the smaller baits. A Flounder is mixed in there as well. Nice Blues up to 19" are cruising the beaches. Most are taking whole mullet rigs. There has been a few nice Stripers and Black Drum landed off of Broadkill Beach. The bait of choice there is Herring, Clam and Peelers, if you can find them.:happy3:

Feel free to post your reports here and good luck.

Edited by Finaddict

Any word on CHSP? looking to head there Saturday due to DSSP having the tourney.

Any word on CHSP? looking to head there Saturday due to DSSP having the tourney.

Blues are hitting on whole mullet rigs and large cut baits. Stripers here and there. Mostly on big baits as well. Don't count out the mighty Sandflea:icon_thumright:

The CHSP Pier is producing some keeper Flounder, but have to weed through the dinks. Tandem rigs with Gulp, fresh Herring strips work well too.

Good luck

Blues up to 20" are being landed at Slaughter Beach on fresh cut baits.

Thanks Morty!

Fished Conquest today. Used Herring, bunker, sand fleas and mullet. The only thing I caught was a sunburn!

Nice flounder... sorry to see ya had to catch that other flat thing.... I hate skate

I fished Conquest Friday afternoon saw a couple 3' sharks pulled in and a couple of skate. Fished South Bethany on Saturday didn't see anybody pull in anything.

Nice flounder,thanks for the photos....