6 posts in this topic

2 weeks BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two weeks and I'll be kicked back on the pier in Garden City, SC. Can't wait to fill my camera full of pictures of King and Spanish Mackerel, Whiting, Pompano, Trout, Blues and whatever else decides to bite my line while I'm down there...... I have a whole week of fishing in my very near future. The only thing I hate about down there is thier rule about no shark fishing. Apparently its a $500 fine and a free ride in the back of a Police car if you're caught, Fishing for or even Catching a shark within 1/4 mile of the beach. (that is my understanding of the law) When I was there a couple years ago, I was catching Atlantic sharpnose (I think) all night long. The rule of thumb I was told "if you can't handline it up to the pier, you'd better cut the line" and its just a shame, the sharks are so thick down there its ridiculous. 5-7' sharks just hang out underneath the pier waiting for people to clean thier fish.....It truley is an awesome site.....well guess I'll have to get pictures :)

OMG, I'm going nuts, just 2 1/2 days of work left and I'm on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get down there and get some pullage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck man. Take some great pictures!

well i have finally found a site i hope is gonna help more people out. i have hated it for so many years, you call guides, they say oh yeah about 2 miles out we are killing them, what about us porr surf fishers, talk to us about that. well i am leaving on friday, 1 week. i am gonna fish until i drop. i will try and get some pictures, and i will at least come back adn say what happened, whether it is, i killed them, or they killed me. if anyone has any suggetsions send them now.

i thank you for the site

big country

upstate fisherman, with a hankering for some surf fishing

Good Luck and CSB*:glasses1: and give us a full report when you get back:director: oh and Welcome to the site:hello:

*CSB = Catch Something Big