Bill Gross

Friday 4/22 - Saturday 4/23 - Overnighter anyone?

8 posts in this topic

It's been a long winter and I need to fish. I only have next weekend open and am hoping to fish all night on that Fridaynight.

Anyone interested in joining me? It will probably be a bit chilly but I think I can jam enough firewood in Big Red to keep a fire going. :coffee2:

Full moon is this weekend, so things should be starting to pick up.

?

Grossy

I would like to get out there for a few hours. I will see what I can come up with..

Same for me............Sam let me know if you need a ride...

Send us a message on facebook and we'll see what's going on - that's my bday so I'm not sure if we can make it out or not on the 22nd - maybe on the 23rd though

Looking to try my luck for the first time this year...the first of next week...after this full moon.

Myself and a few buddies will be down there that night to try our luck...so i

ll keep an eye out for your red jeep. Won't be there till about 8:00 or so....but ill keep ya posted.....one of us should catch!!!!

I have pulled the plug on the AI idea. Looks like a 70% chance of cold rain in the forecast and I hate cold rain. Rain when it's warmer - no problem, cold when it's not raining, no problem. But the 2 together are not fun.

I am going to set up in North O.C. at my second favorite spot and get a room on Friday night. Probably in the 139th street area out from the walkover.Come on out if you are in the area.

Grossy