OCTrikeGuy

Local fishing flea market/ meet and greet. West Oc?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone want to organize a local fishing flea market for a weekend around this area. I have alot of surf gear, and other stuff that I'm trying to get rid of since I pretty much quit surf fishing. I know you folks have some stuff you want to get rid of. I'm looking to get into saltwater fly fishing. With Harbor Tackle and now Bucks closed its getting rough. I missed all the fishing expos last winter and now I'm stuck with bags and boxes of gear. I should hit BST, Shitlist, or Fleabay but I want t o keep it local. It would also be nice to meet a few locals around here even though I know quite a few being that I'm from here.

the ocean city marlin club is having a "nautical flea market" in the beginning of may selling fishing gear,anchors, line, etc

@octrikeguy i too just started sw fly fishing ant tying my own flys. i made a thread about it... we should talk more

Yeah I just found out this morning. They are having it on May 7th $20 a table. Im not in.

Bethany United Methodist

8648 Stephen Decatur Highway

Route 611

Berlin, <acronym title="Maryland">MD</acronym> 21811 are having their annual fishing flea market on the same day. $12 for tables $8 without. This looks like the one! Lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard last year it was nice.

You must reserve your spot. The number is 410-629-0926

@octrikeguy i too just started sw fly fishing ant tying my own flys. i made a thread about it... we should talk more

Yeah I'm looking forward to chasing schools of big bluefish with a fly. I just got my slip in West <acronym title="Ocean City">OC</acronym> so Im set. We should hookup.