Dave

april 2011 fishing reports

113 posts in this topic

Well as long as the weather cooperates we should start seeing some action in a few weeks. I've been out about a half dozen times so far with out as much as a hit. Post your reports regardless of catch or not. Be safe and have fun.

Might try Monday.

I can feel the sand between my toes already!!!!! I can't wait to get back out there, hopefully these gas prices won't keep my off the beach too often this summer.

yeah the cost of gas is going to hurt a bit but what the heck you can't take it with you!! might as well enjoy something you love, a bent rod,cold beer and friends!!!!

I hit the OC bridge tonight for about an hour. Nothing... Tried the inlet. Nada.

I got that 42lber from the surf on the 19th of April last year. SOON!

well april is hear!!!! and luck by anyone?... i my self plam on giving it a try in a day or so wish me luck ( as i wish it to yall as well)

fished cliff city landing in chestertown today. a few "bites" in heavy wind, high water (which at that spot they favor IMO) and lots of grass! another week or so and they'll be here come on 50 degrees!

Rt 50 bridge last night was un productive.

buddy of mine found found some big big stripers up off of jersey. had two break lures, his friend landed one that was almost 60lbs i think. so some have swam by you guys!!! get out there!!! lol.

buddy of mine found found some big big stripers up off of jersey. had two break lures, his friend landed one that was almost 60lbs i think. so some have swam by you guys!!! get out there!!! lol.

They are coming out of the Hudson and De bay.

Wow.. They were early last year as well. Thanks

Rt.50 bridge Monday......nadda

yesterday on the beachfront...nuttin.

susky has slowed up in the last few days. Herring have arrived in decent numbers, Conowingo dam is once again in flood stage with 3 spill gates open. Gonna try Monday....lets hope it picks back up

today from the beach....nadda

Anyone get a surf temp?

Perch are biting in the creeks. I'm gonna get that carp tomorrow.

Just got back from the bay, one good hook up but spit hook, nice meeting avid fisherman.

Umm according to the coastal fisherman website we are catching black drum from the surf and starting to see rockfish... Is it just me or does that sound a little incorrect? Lol oh well anybody done anything from the beach front yet???

Seems a little early for black drum. Would not be surprised to see stripers.

Yes, it is correct...black drum seem to be thick...Fished yesterday and I ended up with 10, largest around 40" but most were between 20-30"...I was so tired, I left the beach early...but no stripers...prefer the fight of the blacks anway.

Way to go coop! News I wanted to hear.