iandaws55

Bucks Place

53 posts in this topic

This is good news, can someone please post when they do open. thanks.

Glad to hear.. I was a bit worried.

Does anyone know where I could buy Bunker off of a boat? Looking at making a big purchase of several Hundred Pounds in the next week or two.

martins in west ocean city has it sometimes

kool ice in cambridge

Maybe, I got a bait freezer

hey went down to get my orv pass and stopped by John Henry's at 611 and sunset Sonny was stocking shelves and advised that they are open on fri sat sun they did have fresh bunker

Sorry to bring bad news, I was informed today that bucks will not be run by Shannon anymore. She will still be involved if bucks remains a bait shop. As of now the future of bucks is uncertain.

yep...I heard that a couple weeks ago.

john henry's isnt bad. i have gone there alot, its right near my house, not fancy and gets the job done. and the dog is nice!

according to shanan bucks will be back in 2-3weeks...and yea i like john henrys...hes got pretty good bait and his dog named "Dude" is nice lol

spoke with shannon today, she said bucks will be open,she will not be the owner but she will still be there. two to three weeks.

anyone know if Bucks opened up yet? If not, thanks for the John Henry suggestion. Its not far off, and I will tell "Dude" you all said Hi.

Buck's Place was sold at action on the Court House steps in Snow Hill last Friday. On Saturday someone painted the outside of the buidling and in the window there is a sign that says they will be opening under new managment. Alltackle is selling fresh bunker and live chowder clams.

John Henry has always had good bait. I did notice a sign by the store next to bucks saying fresh bunker..

Thanks for the update, please keep posting any news.

place just down the road from bucks is now selling bunker...use to be called sharky's.

Thanks for the info, Scott.

anyone got the store houres or phone number

I talked to him last Fri. he said he opens every day at 6am. sorry no phone#

went to all tackle last night, bait was nice and firm and cost half as much than john henry's . 16 fish at henry's 16 dollars @ all tackle 6 lb 9 dollars. All tackle has more supplies to cover all sorts of fishing, including surf. may not seem like a big difference, but when you fish 5 days a week it really starts to add up