SMc

cooler rack?

34 posts in this topic

hey guys i am in the market for a cooler rack rod holder for the front of my truck any one know where i can have one built or purchase thanks

reynolds racks, I beleive they are located in st goerges, delaware... does a great job, not sure on thier location but he installed mine for me at his beachouse in bethaney...and their is a place in bishopsville, <ACRONYM title=Maryland>md</ACRONYM> that does them as well, but can't think of the name of the company.

Got to agree with Coop, Reynolds is the guy to go to. He's number is 302 834 7418. Good luck with the rack.

I have a Reynolds rack and couldn't be happier with it. Gene is a great guy who cares about the quality of his work and stands behind his products. Also got mine installed at his beach house in Bethany.

talked to both guys good people going with the renolds rack i am not a local and may only get to beach a handful of times i will only have 2 coolers is there a big difference or benefit of the 30x60 over the 24x60 seems to me the 30 would stick out too far on my truck just curious if there is much benefit in the 30 thanks

Draw a chalk outline on the ground the size of the rack you are thinking of getting and put your stuff in it to see what fits.

I also was looking to purchase a rack this year I talk to gene earlier this year but unfourtantely gene was a little ill he said and that he would not be building anymore cooler racks so i called rocks and reds to build mine and got a good deal on it try to give him a call :icon_pidu:

talked to mr gene on fri he is doing much better and should be back in business in about 3 weeks cant wait to get the rack

I'm so glad to hear Mr.Gene is doing much better and that he will be building more cooler racks, I also can not wait til I get mine. Good luck to everyone on their fishing adventures this season:icon_salut:.

You may have to put your front tag on the rack to keep Md. police from pulling you over for a obstructed tag .I remember someone posted that a cop stopped them for that reason last season.Probably just a fine,but if your like me and drink a few cold beers while fishing the beach,it will get more serious real fast.

I have yet to be stopped and have had mine on for 4 years, tho I have heard it happens. I guess mine will remained blocked until I get pulled over.

I have a Delaware tag I should be fine but thanks for the info tho cause I do enjoy a few beverages too so I will keep that in mind .:icon_pidu:

I can't remember who it was,but someone got pulled over for that last summer an got a ticket.And posted it.Probably a young cop that just got his badge and gun....

I got pulled over for it last year. Went to court and the judge only made me pay the court costs ($23.50).

And yes it was a young trooper.

What a stupid waste of time....

I agree!

I am assuming the trooper was looking for some O.T. by taking all the silliness to court that he could.

Try looking up "Stowaway2"..I've invested for one on my expedition. This mounts on the back to your resses hich and swings away. Works fantastic for those who like to stage out of the back of there SUV type vehicle. Check it out.

had a reynolds rack installed last week went with the 24x60 awesome rack and mr reynolds is a great guy to deal with

added extra bucket hooks for trash and tool buckets and the bait board from my fishing cart myself very happy with the rack just need more time to use it

081.jpg.45297136982f57152651a8753d9c7418

080.jpg.ca6acb1375f233565cc86a1b2bffe6bf

079.jpg.f72bb52169571cb04bb86339fcf4b454

Nice cooler rack. Quick question. Is that a single mount or on a double? Thanks.