34 posts in this topic

Well, it shouldn't be to long before we hear of a few striped ones. Get your gear ready the season should be starting before to long, by the end of April things should really heat up. Post your reports fish or no fish, be safe and have fun.

Really feeling the itch now..

its going to be soon guys. they are catching them around cape henry and fishermans island down here.....soon....it will be soon.

Tried the OC bridge for 15 min last night... Nothin

ya i hit it the bridge long enuff to lose two lures being thats it was the first two castes of the season.......id say not to bad.......lol

U to Sam, id hit the bridge Sunday night, no hits. Nice to see water again. It won't be long now.

Thinking of soaking some bait Friday....

Hit the center of the CB out of the Pax River on Sunday.

Illegal gill nets have had Stripers in them.

I jigged for about 3 hrs, no takers.

Water temp was 44.

Prototype rod holder is built and installed, now only to test it. Gonna be at least two weeks until I can.. Ohhhhh, am I getting impatient.

Like a little boy with a new toys !!! LOL ... new R-holder + a good luck = big fish... I hope!

The best to you Dave! :D

Prototype rod holder is built and installed, now only to test it. Gonna be at least two weeks until I can.. Ohhhhh, am I getting impatient.

lets see some pics

I caught my first keeper tog last year on the 22nd of this month. Hopefully I'll have a report soon. I'm going to hit the creeks soon looking for those elusive white perch and carp. Sam, I'll seeya out there. The reports will come..... damn it. I need to catch some fish!!!!!!

damn it. I need to catch some fish!!!!!!

dont we all!

I caught my first keeper tog last year on the 22nd of this month. Hopefully I'll have a report soon. I'm going to hit the creeks soon looking for those elusive white perch and carp. Sam, I'll seeya out there. The reports will come..... damn it. I need to catch some fish!!!!!!

That is funny.. I was thinking about you the other day and now realize it has been just about one year... Time flies!

Try to get some pics up soon.

reports anyone? the fish are on the move. my buddy said they are starting to see some up north.....anyone been trying for stripers?

Visited the Pocomoke River yesterday. Caught about 10 white perch, 4 crappie, 10 channel cats, and 2 shad. I saw some 30-40lb carp swimming around and I'm targeting them tomorrow if it doesn't rain too hard. I tried the creeks around here and its seem pretty dead. I gave catfish one last try and they still taste muddy.photo.jpg.a53d56044ca7359c69aef242f1ddc1

Thinking about hitting the beach and rt 50 bridge next week.

going to try sat or sun to catch some more perch near sharptown good job OC