Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest moz20152

Awsome Tshirts

10 posts in this topic

I'll take all of them :lol: Seriously though, yeah I'm interested. Unless you've got a few more ideas brewing, I'll wait.

I just talked with my T-shirt guy and he is going to be getting the final proof to me soon. I like the idea of getting some long sleeve t-s with pockets, thanks. I am thinking about getting some more (different) shirts made up in the near future focussing on the large sharks. You get a free one once you catch a beach shark over 4 ft or something like that... Can you smell my brain burnin? It is an obsession... :D

No, I don't smell your brain burning, I think it's cartilage.

:lol:

Sam, was wondering how the shirts and stuff were coming along.

Scott

Hey Scott, got it on hold right now. I really wanted to get the T's in before it got too cold, but now I'm looking into hats and bumper stickers. I'm thinking about changing the artwork for the T's to something more shark related. If you have any ideas, please let me know. :D

Hello Sam,

Oh yeah, I remember reading something about the bumper stickers. I believe one of the members of this forum was a newbie and mentioned coming to the www from seeing the bumper sticker. Man I need to get back over to the eastern shore again soon. It looks as though I'm missing some really nice fishing on AI. Plus I'm not sure what the stickers look like but know that I definately want a few. Can I pick them up locally in OC or something like that. I usually try and stop by Bucks Place and give them some of my business when coming through, they're nice people. As far as the graffix for the shirts. It would be kinda cool something like an animated film strip like cartoon w/ you and a couple of your buds on AI showing how you yak your baits out. Then waiting with a little conversation then the big strike and then dragging the beast to shore. With a couple of bubbles with funny coversation. Then always, the release of the beast back to the sea. Not sure if that's what you had in mind but it just popped in my head when you mentioned it and I started thinkin about all the cool pics posted on the forum and the wild conversation between the fellas on the surf. I will try to think of something else that is a lil more public friendly and eye catchy. Thanks for the response bud and oh yeah, awsome striper catch the other day. I believe it's post on the homepage of the forum. Looks like that one went on the table.

Take it easy bud,

Scott[/code]

Thanks Scott. I'm open to any suggestions! I like the idea. I guess we could depart from the traditional "fishing T" and do something else. Keep em coming! :D

Or perhaps a yak crashing into a narly wave dude.

With big Charky on the other side smilin' a toothy grin.

With a title: "Yakkin' out the bait"

Got to have a breast pocket too, maybe short and long sleeve.

Yeah, I coulnd't find a picture of anything more impressive than what we have so far. haha. Seriously, I will get on top of this. My T-shirt guy has been slacking.

Go on Sa, TAKE the shirt off his back!

Hahahaha