btf

Invitation of the Harbor Tackle Closing Party

6 posts in this topic

As Terry & I are packing up 10 years of memories from our store (19 years if you go back to our first bait & tackle we opened in Ocean City proper), we were thinking about all our friends we will not have the opportunity to serve again. We want to remind you that everyone is invited to our closing party on Jan. 22, 2011 starting at 7 PM at the Rt. 707 Sports Bar & Grill on Old Ocean City Rd. West Ocean City, Md. Free draft beer & finger food. We look forward to seeing you at our party.

Bev,

FREE DRAFT BEER:icon_rr::icon_rr:,

J/K, as I don't drink :happy8:

anyways......I'd just like to say THANKS:icon_salut:

I came in your shop when I was fishing in O.C. in the boat, or on AI on the sand, for the last 8years or so. I never did introduce myself, as I was always in a hurry to get my bait and run.

The one thing I really appreciated about your business was the honesty I got when I would call from 90 miles away and inquire as to the condition of your FRESH. I knew that if you said the bait was fresh in and in good condition, that I would not be disappointed after a two hour drive. I'll miss that.

Thanks again and good luck in whatever you do

Bev, I also would like to say THANK YOU, and wish you both good luck and lots of memories in your retirement!

Bev and Terry,

I can't make the party as I will be out of town that week. I just wanted to say thanks for everything. I really only started surf fishing hard about 4 years ago and once I found you guys I would go nowhere else for bait. Your friendliness and fresh bait will be missed. Good luck in whatever you do and take care of yourselves.

John M.

Sounds good.

Hate to see you guys go..