Jet Ski Brian

Go South! Way South!

4 posts in this topic

I dropped my ski at Rudee Inlet in Virginia Beach today and gradually made my way south to around False Cape. I did not see much bait or birds so I made my way back and ended up finishing the day around Cape Henry. It was dead with just scattered bait and a few birds. When I got back I talked to a group of guys that had just got back from a South run of about 35 miles and they caught some real nice Striped Bass. They asked me to take their pictures and post them. A couple other boats said they did good around Currituck light. I still had a good day and the weather was fair with NW winds at 10-15 and seas of only 2-3 feet. Here are some of the pictures I took today and a moonrise picture from last night.

steiger-1.jpg

fish-1.jpg

DSC_0140-1.jpg

DSC_01411-1.jpg

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_01431-1.jpg

DSC_0144-1.jpg

capehenrylight-1.jpg

grady4-1.jpg

wave-1.jpg

surfer11-1.jpg

surfer22-1.jpg

loon-1.jpg

ducks-1.jpg

ski4-1.jpg

moonrise-1.jpg

Great pics...I am still amazed of how well your photo's are. Thanks for sharing.

That stieger craft with fiberglass enclosure is an ideal boat for this time of year.looks like the surfers had good waves,just shows, nothing holds a dedicated surfer back.or a dedicated jetski fisherman.great photos as usual.that moon was awsome.thanks for posting