Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt.Michael Savedow

Mosquito Lagoon Redfish/Daytona/NewSmyrna/Orlando

1 post in this topic

December is almost here and I have had some great trips during the end of November 2010 on Mosquito Lagoon <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Florida</st1:place></st1:State>. On a charter with cousins Frank and Joe from <st1:City><st1:place>West Palm Beach</st1:place></st1:City> and <st1:State><st1:place>Pennsylvania</st1:place></st1:State> respectively we caught 10 Redfish including the 30” beauty Frank is holding in the picture, also caught several Seatrout along the way. On another trip a few days later Donovan and his friend Doug from <st1:City><st1:place>Daytona Beach</st1:place></st1:City> caught 6 big Reds along with 8 more smaller ones. Here is a picture of them with a double they landed at the same time on this chilly windy cold front day.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

5852a59b23d1d_Dec12010DoubleReds.jpg.05c <o:p></o:p>

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS <o:p></o:p>

Located close to <st1:City><st1:place>DAYTONA BEACH</st1:place></st1:City>, NEW SMYRNA BEACH and <st1:place><st1:City>ORLANDO</st1:City>, <st1:State>FLORIDA</st1:State></st1:place>. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters.

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES<o:p></o:p>

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.

386-689-3781

email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

website> Daytona Beach,Orlando,New Smyrna,Mosquito Lagoon,Redfish,Fishing Guide, Charter Fishing

5852a59b1f92f_Dec12010FrankRed.jpg.a56e7