10 posts in this topic

hey all, i fish in a Jr. Bassmasters club, and tomorrow I have a bass fishing tournament. My last 4 tournaments- i have finished in the top 3 each one. I was wondering if anyone has fished Allen's pond and knows any of the seasonal patterns of the bass, or has any other advice

thanks

BEN

GOD BLESS

I have seen the pond many times, I didn't know there were decent fish in there. I don't know if any of the members live in that area, but then again we have quite a few soooo.....

I have mainly fished in Mont County, Lake Frank and Needwood. Some nice Bass and Tiger Muskie in there.

yeha last time i was there I bagged a 3.5 pound and a 5.8 pound bass........it was a good day to say the least.

Both caught on black/brown rattleback jigs with black/ gold fleck craw trailers

Well time to get the gear ready for tomorrows tournament!!!

BEN

GOD BLESS

i ended up winning the tournament, even after showing up one hour late (forgot to set the alarm)

i caught a couple fish over 2 pounds

my limit was 8 pounds 9 ounces...won by 3 pounds 1 ounce

Now that the bass tournaments are over for the summer, time for some sharkin!!!!!!

BEN

Hey hey!!!

Great going Ben!

Now, come on out to the shore and tie in with some pullage!:rolleyes:

yeah, i havew to say hooking into a big fish with my surf gear every year seems to get my blood pumping more than hooking a big bass,..........you never know what to expect from the ocean.

i just cant wait to actually land a toothy critter over 3 foot, i've had planty hooked, but just cant get them in with the light gear i used to have

AHH july 8th isnt coming fast enough!!

BEN

my latest decent bass......i have caught 10 this size this year..i live for bass fishing, i just hope i get a nice picturefish at the beach...one with lots of teeth :)

2adfcef9-1.jpg

Good fish, nice pic with the color contrast too!