Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave

november 1 thru 15 2010 fishin reports

12 posts in this topic

Not a lot to report In the surf, hopefully soon the striper will show. Get out and post your reports fish or no fish, be safe and enjoy yourself.

Hi all, I recently joined this forum and went out to AI with a few friends to go camping and tried out surf fishing for the first time on oct 29-31 at loop 1 site 7. Caught a dogfish and a white spiny ray like fish Friday night, two undersized flounder, and a croaker (I think) Sun morning.

Looking forward to learning more from this site and hopefully catch bigger fish on the next trip :)

Hit the rt 50 bridge this eve, caught two keepers @ 29 and 31. Seen about a dozen more striper caught along with a few chopper blues. Bridge was packed.

Hi all, I recently joined this forum and went out to AI with a few friends to go camping and tried out surf fishing for the first time on oct 29-31 at loop 1 site 7. Caught a dogfish and a white spiny ray like fish Friday night, two undersized flounder, and a croaker (I think) Sun morning.

Looking forward to learning more from this site and hopefully catch bigger fish on the next trip :)

WELCOME!!!!

I'm 100% sure You will learn a LOT here, this is one of the GREAT friendly site - forum- I ever stop.

AI it is a great place, I hope you the best on You next trip, I lost my fall camp at AI campsite was full and NOT spot found for Me...Well probable early summer next year- If I'm NOT late to reserv. LOL :-)

See You around,

WD

Gonna try, I lost a half dozen plugs last night I need to replace. If ur going pm me and we can work something out.

i wish someone would hurry up and catch one off the beach so i can make some weekend plans already!!!!!!!!!!! sam you caught the first one this spring, maybe you need to catch the first one this fall!!!!

I'm all for catching striper #1 frum the surf but iv been out of town this last weekend. Can't wait to get back too it

From the bridge tonight, three shorts, 27 and two @ 26. Gonna hit the surf next Monday.

Welcome aboard, ilikeboost!

Yeah, they should be hitting the surf any time now. I might try to get out there this week. :)

me and matty might head south this weekend. im supposed to go out of town for work next week but they havn't confirmed it yet :angryfire:

Fish SPSP on Sunday but - Nada-Zero-Zip-scon...- LOL but was a nice day weather was good.

Talk to some fellows anglers and have a great time with the family... my girls love the sand, we need to move close to the sand and waves LOL...One day...one day. for now I need to work here.