Andrew K

Drum Run Part….I dont know. Beach Report Sunday O

9 posts in this topic

After spending 3 days in the woods in the western part of the state in search of my first deer (which also didn’t happen), I woke up Sunday morning early with thoughts of hitting the beach at what might be my last attempt at a drum.  the season is winding down and is coming to an end [...]

More from vbsf-hookedup.net/andrewk/

AK,

The Sandbridge drum bite has slowed as it always does near the end of October as indicated by the drum hot line going silent since last Friday night. Plan to give SB beach one maybe two more shots over Halloween weekend and call it ~ head south/Hatteras for anymore 2010 drum runs. Also started speckin' Lynnhaven too :icon_pirat:

Tight lines,

`bucket

I hear ya on the specks. I have to wait until next week though.

i think i will hit BB on sunday for one last attempt. caught a few specks last night, but all short.

Hey Andrew, your blogs have provided for some good reading! This is just what I needed to kill a little time at work. Anyhow, I will see ya in BB for one last shot at a bull for the season. Hopefully we will have better luck this sunday :icon_pidu:

Andrew,

Good luck on a big red at the Refuge beach Sunday. I'll be speck'n Lynnhaven Sunday morning. I did drum fish SB beach one last time at the condos last night to no avail so I'm done at SB on reds and will head south to Hatteras next weekend.

Mark

I've been considering driving south as well hopin for a big drum as my biggest this year so far was only 30 inches. I wasn't even trying for reds at the time, I was actually trying to catch some spot to use as bait when I landed the borderline puppy. Anyone been down to Outer banks recently and been having any luck?? Just wondering if its worth the drive down

word on the street is that they are catching from AVON down to the point.