wdinarte

Need help on Sinkers !!!!

11 posts in this topic

Need some help!!!!

I have question fellows ?...

where do you get you sinkers, local baits shops, sports stores, over the Internet ?...

I get my from local out door sports stores, but I don'k know if it is the best option $$$

Trying to save some " pesos " $$$

Thanks, friends.

I make my own sinkers.

**** I see that option too, I was reading on make you own.

i get mine locally i think i pay about .40 per ounce .they seem to be more expensive in the big sporting good stores,and they never have what i need

i get mine locally i think i pay about .40 per ounce .they seem to be more expensive in the big sporting good stores,and they never have what i need

Same here.

Ok,

I'm good here... I think...pay 2.79 x bag of 3 ( 3 oz each ) 0.31oz

I allways get mine from local retail store but I see some on the internet, but some have S&H will be like 7-8$ more to add.

Just to meke sure, I was using my $ right and looking for saving LOL

Thanks, guys.

WD

Couldn't get an edit to post, scroll down through the second link, he has other styles, can do some requests.

Get them at the flea market on the east side of the key bridge on the left,walmart shopping center ,tackle store back by the fruit stand, only open on weekends . Or when the mssa fishing show is at earligh hights fire dept in the winter,always the cheapest.also have decent prices at cobe marine on mountain rd. And hog neck rd. In aa county if you need some now.