Andrew K

Fall Drum Run Part II – Sandbridge Beach Report –

9 posts in this topic

So this is the time of year when fishing for some species slows down and fishing for other species heats up.  Every fall the big bull reds (aka red fish, red drum, spot tails, etc, etc.) start to make their annual migration out of the bay and down the coast to warmer waters off of [...]

More from vbsf-hookedup.net/andrewk/

Pretty work AK, don't worry you'll get yours with all the time you put in. Mark you're on fire Dude, Congrats !!!

I've been balled up at work for the last couple of weeks trying to get my big dock ready for a double docking that happened this past tuesday, Navy Cruiser and a Navy Patrol Craft on the same dock which was challenging but it's over so my schedule is clear for the next few weeks and I'm sure I don't have to tell you what I'll be doing. Give me a call if you want to do some fish'n

Jay (675-2637)

AK thanks for the report. I talked to Mark today and he told me about his 49 and Alex's 44. Keep putting in your time you will get yours soon.

Very nice! Mark is on FIRE.

Nice fish, both of you mark and alex...what I'm wondering now is where is mine?? the biggest drum I've landed this year is 30", and I haven't even hooked one in the past 2 weeks. I've mostly switched up to speck fishin and rock fishin. No rocks yet but plenty of specks and undersized flounder. Any one landed any nice drum in the time that the site was down?

No Sir, far from it that I am "on fire". I have just plain fished my @ss off. My wife (God love her) said three things: (1) don't touch me, (2) I'm a widow, & (3) "this reminds me of when we got married".

Given the amount of time I've spent drum fishing since Sept. 1st., and the three fish I have had the privilege of catching/releasing, I'd say I'm on a very slow burn :icon_pale:

No fishes tonight,

`bucket

5852a59a4d45c_49SBred101310.JPG.9705a413

Here's a pic of 49" red from last week (maybe the new AA banner shot). We all fished are arses off with this bit of NE blow last night (10/19/10) & today to no avail. That said the best of the drum bite could have past south of us?!

Will see :)

Mark

That's a monster Bucket!! Makes all that time put in worth the effort. Nice fish.