Bucket

Take Down My Ugly Drum Skunk Mug!

13 posts in this topic

Hey Sam,

I appreciate the 15 seconds of fame for making my red drum pic a poster child for AA (double entendre) website. My pic needs to be removed as I am drumless in VB for September :BangHead: I'm concerned that October will be same-same if'n my ugly mug is not removed.

May the Drum Gods be with you,

redless `bucket

Hurry as I plan to fish after work every night this week, aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too have been drum less this year. Hope your luck is better than mine.

Sam,

I think we need to leave it up there until somebody else catches a bull drum w/picture! LOL:evil5:

Hopefully me, tomorrow.

you blew your chance....general. just kidding.

Just Sam's mere mention to take down my picture broke the dam tonight as I C&R'd the ice breaker and got the big red drum skunk off with this 44" Sandbridge red. Photo taken by Darrell's wife Misty is of DP, I & the red that was offered up by the drum gods :icon_pray:

This red had me fooled as I had caught a small 3' shark earlier and it acted the same ~ no real run out the sand spike so when I was wrestling her between the first two breakers she wasn't happy about that I figured 5'+ shark. My thanks to Frankie for clearing his lines, DP for scooping him up for me in the wash and Mist for the pic :3some:

To bring me back to my fishing reality I had a screaming run out the spike 20 minutes later and was bowed up for 3-4 minutes before the fish came unbuttoned :confused: I've don't ever recall losing one like that after being bowed up that long, such is life and fishing.

A month of dues payin' and Sam's internet intervention paid off. Be back at it tomorrow night casting spots heads to the horizon :icon_tongue:

Red-eyed `bucket

marks-red-drum.jpg.e3b8d99e176701ef36e71

Congrats!!! The picture stays for a while longer! :)

Very nice, Mark.

Pretty fish Mark !! Congrats !!!! :icon_thumleft:

Don't know who that is besides you but I see he shares the same burden as this other fisherman that was born in Akron when it comes to baseball. :crybaby2:

Don't know who that is besides you but I see he shares the same burden as this other fisherman that was born in Akron when it comes to baseball. :crybaby2:

Not born in Akron, but I share the same curse as well!