Clearin' Waves

Specs

6 posts in this topic

Went fishing in the bay both days this weekend in the morning. Yesterday the big boys showed up! Caught several smalls and had a few very nice fish pull loose at the boat. Today had a great morning with a couple fish in this range and the regular assortment of 10-12 inch fish of coarse. All the fish look very healthy this year and seem to be heavy for their length.

I cant wait until my boy is old enough to join me. He loves fish and ducks. I had nothing to do with either i promise!!

100_0987.jpg.14928a5c2a8ffe6159203882d0e

Awesome report and great picture! That is what this site is all about... :icon_salut:

Thanks fellas. Tried some more this week but the larger fish have moved through. Guess i just have to wait for this wind to calm so the water can clear. My boys eyes lit up when he saw that fish. Hes only 15 months so i have a bit to go, but i cant wait to get him on the water. Although at the same time he is growing up way to fast!!!

Good luck this fall everyone!

Went tonight on a last minute fishing trip. Caught 6 total, all around 12 inches. Had one pull drag for a bit and pull loose. That's speckle fishing for ya. As it got dark top water was the best bait.