Sam

Bass Pro Striper Seminars Sept 17th - 26th

13 posts in this topic

Hampton, Va

This is going to be an incredible event with seminars from some of the best out there. Dave and I will be doing a seminar on catching sharks from the beach on Sept. 25th at 5:00pm followed by a meet and greet with free subs and refreshments!

Come on out and see us!

bass-pro.jpg.a3d80de8377b260e9ad17cd9e52

Map of Area

[maps]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bass+pro+hampton+virginia&sll=38.299637,-75.170752&sspn=0.012007,0.033023&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Bass+Pro+Lake&ll=37.034719,-76.389871&spn=0.006106,0.016512&t=h&z=17[/maps]

GReat News!!!

The 24-25 will be my B-Day weekend and I have some days off ( NOT work ). The plans... do some fishing down south VB-back Bay, I will be aroud Hampton probable go the 25.

Thanks, Sam.

No problem. I'm thrilled to get the opportunity. :)

This is the annual Striper weekend at bass pro shops, this year there is so much going on they are doing it for TWO WEEKENDS, like sam said, lots of seminars, lots of vendors, dealers, etc. This is one event you dont want to miss!

cool sam, just to be upfront if I am there it will be to see Dr. Julie Ball. Let me know if you need a hand.

Drum fishing possibly Sam and crew...brings rods or use ours! Could be RALLY Fishy!

Ben, missed ya buddy! :)

The seminar went great. Dave did an outstanding job explaining the various aspects of landing and releasing sharks from the surf. Afterwards, we all enjoyed a meal and some great conversation during the Meet & Greet. We were also treated to awesome video footage of beach shark fishing provided by Andrew K.

A big thanks to Dave for the help, everyone at the seminar and especially to Matt Smith, the head honcho of the fishing department at the Hampton Bass Pro store for the special invitation and opportunity.

Brian, your new jet ski skin looks incredible... Please post some pics and show her off a bit. :happy7:

Sam and Dave, thanks for making the trip down and sharing your knowledge.I will try and put some pics up later today.

yeah im glad you guys made it down. we had a good time at bass pro shops, and glad you guys came back to the house for a bit. i know dave you were tired and had to drive back.

brian, nice to finally meet you and see that vessel of yours, it is sick in person, the pictures dont do it justice!