fishingeverynight

Costa Del Mar Sunglasses

6 posts in this topic

I was looking around today at sunglasses and happened to see theres a new kind of Costa Del Mar lens... Im not sure of the difference between this new one (580P) and the normal 580's but i do know that one is polycarbonate and the other is glass and ones ALOTTTTTT cheaper.... Does anybody know any other differences?

I dont spend too much on sunglasses,I am too hard on them.glass sounds like it would break to easy.But they must be polarized and not much more than $30.00.

Yea I have a pair of costa 580s and I love them to me they just can't compare to other brands... I love them and everybody has their personal preference... Anybody else have another sunglasses preference???

I have a pair of polarized Oakleys. The lenses cover my entire eye and block out all the refelections. Very comfortable, worked at a golf course for the past three summers and hardly even notice them all day. Got em' relatively cheap too!

There are only about two or three manufacturers of decent sunglasses.

When you buy a designer name like Oakley, Ray Ban, or Costa, you are paying for the name.

Pretty much anything over $50 from somewhere like (I think) Sunglass Hut and you are getting the same thing instead of paying $200 for a name and fancy frame.

And yes, I own a couple of big name pairs, no major difference from the fiddy buck set.