Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish-aholic

Couldn't Help but LAUGH!!!!

8 posts in this topic

that is funny, I got Flex-All on my 'nads before :| kinda' liked-it :mrgreen:

hope that 1998 you got does not have the 4.0 SOHC engine in it :shock:

Yeah, I remember your post. Unfortunately it does. but for $1500 I couldn't pass it up. It has a couple things to fix, ie drivers side door, alt and the newest item on the list is the overdrive. The O/D is what I was searching that forum for. It all appears to be a pretty easy fix. Something I can do in a day, for not too much money in my parent's garage. I'm still reading up on it and have a mechanic looking at it today (for free) to determine exactly what the issue is (as well as repair the internal workings of the drivers side door)

ok, understand 8) keep an eye on the oil level and use quality oil and oil filters and if the engine starts making a "ticking" sound from uptop, unload it as fast as possible or be preparied to get another engine. the cam timing chains, tensioner and chain guides are the weak-link on these engines built before 2000

Yeah, that one was a "hoot". I read it on another Ford forum a few years ago.

He finally got it off after soaking in the river for hours.

I just read the entire thing (again) to see how he got it there, didn't find out.

Then there's the guy that got brake cleaner on his hootus......

Yeah, that one was a "hoot". I read it on another Ford forum a few years ago.

He finally got it off after soaking in the river for hours.

I just read the entire thing (again) to see how he got it there, didn't find out.

Then there's the guy that got brake cleaner on his hootus......

then there was the guy on a radio show that shaved his and had it sprayed with carb cleaner...........

If you read the thread carefully, he does go into how it happened. He was herculining his rocker panels without gloves on, decided to go take a leak and next thing you know, there was some transfer from the stuff on his hands to his package.

Ok, didn't see it, so much to read....

I looked at the Herculiner site and they say to wear chemical resistant gloves. For product that has dries on the HANDS it says warm soapy water for 15 min. then lots'a lotion and it should come off in 2-3 days.

So, I wonder how you get it off your hootus????

Peel it baby, peel it!!

ARGHHHH!

:shock: :stupids:

Now I have done some stupid stuff in my time but SHEESH and then to tell the world about it... now that is one to keep to yourself..... Funniest thing I have read in days.