Dave

Aug 16 Thru 31 Fishing Reports

16 posts in this topic

Croaker and spot are being caught as well as flounder, blues are sparse. Plenty of shark and big rays still being caught. Starting to feel like fall, won't be long until we see some nice reds moving in. Post your reports fish or no fish, all that matters is that you get to wet a line and enjoy yourself.

Tue night was crazy.5 butterfly rays all over 5 ft. No shark but plenty of spot, kings, and croaker with a few skate mixed in. Storms rolled in around 4 am and of course I was in the middle of a battle with a huge ray. Got it in close then purposely snapped it off and called it a night. Back out Sunday eve.

Dave, you are a MONSTER! One of those rays and I'm spent.. :)

Well you shod come out with us on Sunday we have so much "ray luck" wev nicknamed sunday to rayday

Finally got out fishing for a bit tonight. ended up with 61" dusky shark and one bite off.

Nice. Glad to hear you got out Jim. I will be down Sun eve.

Finally got out fishing for a bit tonight. ended up with 61" dusky shark and one bite off.

That is a nice fight, good job.

Last night, rain and wind, one 68 inch dusky and one 48 inch sand tiger.

The best part of fishing extreme conditions........the spoils. And the new guy thinks your absolutey stinking NUTS. lastnight was Aawsome

5852a5976340e_SEVENFOOTKNOLL012(800x600)North of the bay bridges on the chesapeake,there is seven foot knoll,six foot knoll,and belvedere shoals.I have been releaseing these little 20" fish for the future.unless of course it has a "diamond jim" tag$$$$$$$

Ive heard there will be some rough surf this weekend due to offshore Hurricanes. It was showing 4 to 5 foot seas on the Web. Any input on how this will affect surf fishing, kayaking out baits??Thanks.

Nice little lineside ya got there! :)

At the top of the forum home page is a link to the data bouys,the one outside OC is showing 2 ft. seas .posting this at 7:00 am saturday morning.

At the top of the forum home page is a link to the data bouys,the one outside OC is showing 2 ft. seas .posting this at 7:00 am saturday morning.

thanks.appreciate it. ill know to check that in the future,

Live update, spoiled twice by Mack trucks, landed one 56 inch dusky.

I fish SPSP ( Sandy Point ) Sunday nigh, beach was full by 07:00PM but by 11:00PM must of the folks were gone and I was wraping my night too.

We was @ " dead see " after reports I only see one guy who pull "ONE" croak and some guy pull a " wood basket " a "rope" and some other items, I snag something who bend my hook on the draging process but not able to see it, still on the water LOL :-) LOL

Was a great night, clear sky and a great red moon ( not full ) but was great time with the family (as always ) at the sea.