Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finaddict

Delaware Surf Fishing Reports 8/16-8/31/10

9 posts in this topic

Still getting a lot of Croakers, Spot and a few Kingies in the surf. The sharks have thinned a bit, but some are still being landed.

Feel free to post your reports here.

Best of luck to all:cya:

Well..ive mised the whole summer of fishin...too busy. Ill be tryin to get down soon....and especially for the fall run. Looks like some big Bull Sharks have appeared recently...in DE and AI. Wonder what the Shark toourney will produce this weekend??:icon_scratch:

Friday was a good day at Keybox, 3 blues, 1 fluke (keeper), and 42" - 48" I believe dogfish. Don't know my species of shark. Everything was caught on mullet rigs w/ fish finder.

If the shark had teeth it was no doggie, nice catches.

It definitely had some teeth. It was brownish in color, lime green eyes and a tail similar to a nurse or thresher shark.

Sounds like a sandbar or dusky.

Hey Guys,

Did the Storm due any damage to the Beaches? Are all the Crossings open? and last but not least, how the Surf Fishing been doing?

Hey Hulkster. I know there was some damage to Assateague...but not sure about DE Seashore. Maybe Morty or one of the locals will know....but hopefully its open. I checked the DE Seashore Ppark website and didn't see anything posted about it. ...

The beaches are in fair condition. Some washover is happening in spots, but plenty of room to fish. There is even a few new cuts on the beach. Best of luck.