5 posts in this topic

Everyone should watch this video then contact the Aquarium that passed out bad information, the News Station that thought this was news worthy and CNN for reposting the link. Many of us are avid beach shark fishermen/women during the summer. We know the rules, we know the species...if we don't, there's no question, it goes back to be caught again. I felt my blood boil when I watched this last night. And to see the two fishermen with their "oh look I did good" looks on their faces while they were being interviewed holding it.....So let them have it...I've already called <acronym title="Connecticut">CT</acronym> DNR and they said it had already been reported and an investigation is being conducted....not really sure what needs to be investigated, there are the two morons standing there holding an illegal DEAD shark.....oh well, lets hope these guys air a retraction and an apology with a follow up story teaching all the weekend warrior fishermen out there that if you don't know what it is or the regulations for it release it to fight again another day....

Sand tiger shark caught in Milford | WTNH.com Connecticut

The better get busted. The news better follow it to. Rules are rules. Let us know>

Impressive at 4 foot 4 and 30 lbs????

I'm surprised the tackle shop didn't say something.

Oh, wait a minute, we're dealing with dummies all around.

Those city slickers are easy to scare and impress.there not real fisherman

I G N O R A N C E .

I follow a simple rule, If you don't know... let it go.