7 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Me and my fiance will be down for the week of the 17th - 24th! Just wanted to see if anyone will be on the beach? Hopefully we will finally get down and meet everyone!!!!! We got all the rods packed and picking two more Ticas up when I get down! Only bad thing is no 4x4 permit for this year....as of yet!!!!! But anyway just wanted to see who all will be on the beach for the week. I am not sure if we will have internet connection but please feel free to call me or e-mail me! I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!!! hopefully we can wet a line together! Seya on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cell - 717.991.3882

E-mail - Riseagainstus818@verizon.net

i should be out sun,mon, maybe tue all in the eve.

Sounds good! if you know forsure you will be out one night and where...shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and maybe we can meet up or something!!

most likely mon eve. will call if i can make it.

Went out today and yesterday caught a shark each day.. sandbars I think. Haven't had luck like this in a long time..

0718000811a.jpg.f5bc8091419de5e4ed9a26ab

IMG00391.jpg.96567ab5b2e8175b26766c85745

awsome catch! havnt had much luck yet...but really havnt had much time either! Will be out the rest of the week thought!

Patients is a virtue,i have been skunked more this year then the last 5,glad to see you got a wiggle,got mine last sunday with a couple rockfish at love point.

5852a5960b267_stripers02013.jpg.38742170