7 posts in this topic

Call of nature

I was wondering about the bathroom facilities on AI when on the ORV beach. Currently when nature calls I have to pack up and head the bathroom near the airing station. I am sure the guys with the 4wdrive campers have a port-a-pot in there rig. I only have a Jeep. What is a better solution than packing up and having to return? I have thought of getting one of those portable pots and one of those port-a-pot tents that is five feet square. Any suggestion. (be nice :cop: )

Go behind a dune and dig a little hole.

Or hide under a tarp beside the Jeep.

Maybe take a "swim".

I saw a toilet seat that hooks into your 2" receiver, looked like it would work. Not to mention you'd be the envy of your friends.

I prefer the dune method for certain things, but a coffee can on the floorboard of your truck is easily dumped out and rinsed out for all that recycled beer, and you could easily be "looking for something in the truck" if someone pulls up. Not huge on the swimming thing, anyone from the Pittsburgh area is familliar with the Allegheney Brown Trout, after growing up not bieng able to swim in the rivers I try to avoid the swimming method.

Yeah, but I'm not cleaning that bucket.....especially after a night of beer drinking and grilling on the beach??? That thing could be NASTY by morning

the sell "liners" that go in them too. plastic baggy things.

That is pretty cool,,,may have to check these out for those long marathon tournaments.