12 posts in this topic

Here are some pictures from the last week of Sharkin! Enjoy! They are definitely here!

Sandbar:

shark1-1.jpg

First shark of the night guiding some of my high school buddies! 7ft 5inches tagged and released06192010039-1.jpg

Shark Number two of the night reeled in by my buddy Kyle: 7ft 3 inches, tagged and released "That was one hell of a bi's and tri's workout"

06192010043-1.jpg

Tonight my friend Ryan wanted to take a trip out, and he got to reel in this 7ft 4 incher. It was also tagged and released despite the terror of the family watching! The dad thought it was awesome though.....not the wife....:evil6:

06202010052-1.jpg

Lovin this weather!

Ben Dziwulski

Ben... can you tell me the rig you use to catch these bad boys!!! I'll be down and would love to catch my first shark. Thanks.

It would be much easier for me to show you the rig rather than explain it! Just let me know when you are in town and on the sand and I can come meet up with yuo out there.

PS: We got two 8.5 footers last night too and a solid Sandbar! Pics to come (some girl took them with her hi-res camera and still needs to get back to me)

Ben

ok ill be fishin at 98th street in oc but ill try to get to the delaware beaches

Nice job guys! :icon_salut:

billf57- Sorry i missed your message! Yes we sharked all weekend at the southside of the Bethany Boardwalk and caught 3 sharks over 7 feet each night. We can barely keep them off the hook! I will post pictures when I gather them from the hordes of people that were in the crowd!

Ben Dziwulski

Wish I knew you were there would have stopped by. I was up at 3r's til about 10pm Saturday night. Seemed to be more partying than fishing going on there. I'll be back down for a week July 10th. Maybe we can catch up then.