10 posts in this topic

Whats reasonable? I do not have one for sale but Gene Reynolds makes very nice racks he is Bethany Beach and has several sizes and options. Another option is if you know someone that welds aluminum? If so buy the materials from a shop I know of one with very nice prices and have it made to your specs, if not I know someone that might help you with it here Rocks&Reds builds racks and sand spikes who might be able to hook you up. I forget the name of the aluminum place but they are on e-bay right in MD. I could get the name for you if you need it no problem GREAT DEALS.

Whats reasonable? I guess that would depend on what type of rack it is? Thanks for the reply, I looked at Gene Reynolds racks and you're right, thier very nice, but thier more than i can swing right now. After talking to a few people I think I'm going to take your suggestion and build my own. I really dont want anything that requires a reciever, I really dont need one with a cooler rack as its a pickup. I dont have a problem with a cooler on my tailgate. All I really need is a simple 5 or 6 rod holder so it shouldnt be to hard to build and I can use my existing bumper bolts to mount it......Thanks

You can buy mine, I've got a line on an upgrade but I can't swing it right now, maybe we can help each other out.

Yes Dave, thats about what I'm looking for, nothin' fancy, just a rod holder. Talk to me:)

30.oo plus shipping or I'll be in oc sun 5-23 and I could leave it with someone, maybe bev at harbor tackle would hold it

Great Dave, consider it sold. What area do you live in? Maybe I could come get it, if not, OC on the 23'rd will work. Either way, thanks alot, rest assured I'll put it to good use. Let me know and thanks again.