10 posts in this topic

You've got to be kidding(LOL), do you guys really wear those things? I have a jacket that has a hood with a screen that zips you in that I purchased on a trip to Algonquin, Canada. I went on a Canoe/fishing trip 10 days into the Back country and those Flys like to drove you nuts. I haven't used it since, in fact I forgot I had it until I saw you post, maybe I'll dig it out.

during some of my adventures I look very similar to that...usually pants will keep the greenies at bay but at night all kinds of critters will swarm ya. To keep your sanity a head net and full coverage is mandatory, spray is a joke.

during some of my adventures I look very similar to that...usually pants will keep the greenies at bay but at night all kinds of critters will swarm ya. To keep your sanity a head net and full coverage is mandatory, spray is a joke.

I do keep a headnet under the seat of my truck for dusk. The skeeter usually find a way through it though.

As long as it's Kevlar and will work as waders, ok.

are the bugs up there that bad???? last summer i remember the one night with a west wind the mosquitos were horrible, but spray took care of them....what are these greenies you mention?

is a fishing trip or a moon expedition :blob1: LOL but if it work.

but if that is the case to stay away from mosquitoes i do it

Now, now how do I cast LOL:icon_surprised:

are the bugs up there that bad???? last summer i remember the one night with a west wind the mosquitos were horrible, but spray took care of them....what are these greenies you mention?

I never have problems with mosquitoes, but a lot of people do. What I hate are those black flies that bite your ankles and are too quick to hit..

The "greenies" are grean head flies.

3Q70YQ703Q501RYKAR70CQYKORXQDRQQWRQQTR0Q