8 posts in this topic

Hi ! Everyone :hello:

I hope all had a great winter. I'm glad to see some nice fish being caught. I hope one has my name on it lol !! I have made some major changes to the store and still more to come over the next month and a half. We will have subs and sandwiches and fried chicken again. All made to order for you to take to the beach. I do have fresh bunker, fresh shucked sea clams, live minnows, live bloodworms, and live night crawlers. Good Luck Fishing for our big Rockfish !!!

Thank You

Shanan

Today numerous Rockfish have be caught in the surf. Numerous,,,,Numerous,,,,Numerous !!!!!!! Black Drum have made their appearance.

mikehastings042310(2).jpg.dfbace54f39f27

im always a day late and a dollar short,lol.

Lol Dave if this makes you feel any better we weighed 8 rockfish while i was working and more probably came in after I left at 4... Biggest at 49.5in 43lbs smallest at 31 in.... Hopefully there's more to come!!!

Hey brandon. Nice fish. Are rockfish still being caught? Im thinking of making a trip down to OC this weekend for some fishing. This is Chris, I fished with you and your dad the last two Augusts while camping at Assateague. You guys helped me catch my first shark. That was a blast. We are headed down there again this August and staying in a condo near the pier. Im excited. Good to see you still catching fish.

Hey brandon. Nice fish. Are rockfish still being caught? Im thinking of making a trip down to OC this weekend for some fishing. This is Chris, I fished with you and your dad the last two Augusts while camping at Assateague. You guys helped me catch my first shark. That was a blast. We are headed down there again this August and staying in a condo near the pier. Im excited. Good to see you still catching fish.

The Stripers are just starting to show up. They are usually here in force throughout may and into the first week of June. Next weekend should be good! I am going to venture and say even the chomper blues and black drum might be around as well.

Yea the run has just begun so hopefully they will be in for a while... Still trying to get my first of the year... I had one good hit Sunday and it spit it when I went to set the hook.... Chris we should be at the pier starting in June or so looking forward to the summer!

Thats good news for i cant get down until May 15th. Good luck to everyone.