7 posts in this topic

Did anyone get out into the bay in all that wind and waves??? I missed out, but for a good reason, had to go visit my boys in the NICU. But I'm dying to hear some reports. Let me hear them...

We postponed our trip, Heard good reports if you got out early bad reports as day went on. Heard of alot of people opting to fish from shore with bloodworms and did very very well. Depended on where you launched and fished. The good thing is if yu were able to get out of the wind yu were going to catch so the fish are there. I know people who went out just to turn around and come back wind waves and others had no problem catching thier limit by 9am.........................?????????

i was supposed to go on saturday but 20-30mph sustained winds will put a damper on that. hopefully next weekend. i do know a couple guys went out and caught their limit though. i cannot wait to get out there :eusa_dance:

Was supoosed to got out Sarurday, but my friend cancelled. Had another friend go out and in no time had his limit.

I went with that friend on Sunday and he said Saturday was beeter than Sunday, weather wise. I will say, IT WAS NOT FUN YESTERDAY. Seas 3-4 ' and rogues to to 6' at times. Did manage one for the boat.

cameradisc5043-1.jpg

Nice! Yeah, I figure of all years to miss opening weekend...this was probably the best option considering the weather. I'm still waiting on a few reports from friends and family to hear how they did...

From what I heard Saturday they spanked the. Sunday was a super tough bite.

I was also asked to go fishing sunday with a friend of mine but had to decline because my father inlaw is in the hospital but my friend did tell me they also there limit he did tell me his was 32 inchs. :icon_salut: