BREEZE1

This forum sucks!!!

11 posts in this topic

We need to try to post more often. I ask a question ant it may be 2 months before any one post a reply! What the hell???? I challenge you to at least post once every two days! Don’t be a punk just do it. It will really open up this forum! DO IT! I will do it too! :book1:

I think it has something to do with SC, whenever I head down to my uncle's house in Garden City I start looking all over the internet for reports. And can NEVER find any good accurate reports. :) And this forum doesn't SUCK!! The SC board just needs some content!

Well, I appreciate your motivation! We are trying to build a more active forum and the whole idea is to learn from each other.

Looking forward to your participation.

Sam

Administrator

Some of the areas ( states ) have more people who like to read and post, but this forum have great

people who like to help.

I'm new in the salt water fishing ( surf and piers ) and I learn a lot by asking question here and always someone have good information.

One thing that I like here is that you can have a simple question and you always found respectful people who will help.

If you have a general question try some of the other states with more trafic of anglers, not just the SC board.

I hope you like the forum and find and share good information.

Ha ha this is the best response I have ever had. At least I know now that there is someone on the other side! ive asked folks to give good reports. I guess I need to give one my self. look for it in a day or so. I need to learn how to post pics. I think ive tried it before with out much luck. I guess ill try again.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

just give a try...life is a learning process at least I see it that way LOL

if you get stuck just ring the bell, someone should answer :book1:

Breeze, this is just the beginning of the fishin season, dont be so harsh, things on here always get slower in the winter, just give it a few more weeks. by the way if you know any sc fisherman let them know about the site, it will help out everyone.

Try charleston fishing if you want to get a lot of excellent info, reports or help when it comes to saltwater fishing in <acronym title="South Carolina">SC</acronym>. Nothing against this board but thats where most of the <acronym title="South Carolina">SC</acronym> fishermen post.

All forums start off with zero posts. We would all appreciate any fishing reports to get things going! :)

well really the reports are nice but we all know fishing is a art. to learn the weather, the sea ,the patterns of change that happens by a passing storm or a sunny day. day to day week to week month to month and year to year things change , the bait , the temps, myself i go out in the dark and come home the same i learn the patterns this way and record them all tides , weather , moon , temps , bait , and anything i might find useful for the next trip and we do well to teach some one how is like giving them your brain its a sense a feeling ...................Bluefinnut even when i can't get anyone to go and i know its going to happen on that day i go alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there is only so much you can learn from other people's experience. They can help you build a foundation, but everything else is up to you.