Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 posts in this topic

I hit the lake looking for LMB but found some crappies and trout ...Here's some shots from the trip

I ran to another lake and found what I was looking for

LMB :icon_thumleft:

5852a58f758aa_centinnialcrappies.jpg.d6b

5852a58f7c453_criscrappies.jpg.d9cc09599

5852a58f80bc4_PictureAndre005.jpg.415bf7

5852a58f85670_PictureAndre004.jpg.97f96a

5852a58f8a25b_PictureAndre009.jpg.cf8ac7

5852a58f8e451_PictureAndre010.jpg.13ad08

5852a58f931c9_PictureAndre013.jpg.9ec916

5852a58f97618_PictureAndre014.jpg.a4dfe3

5852a58f9b407_PictureAndre015.jpg.119f72

5852a58fa0718_PictureAndre016.jpg.0b5f62

nice. i might have to throw some worms off my pier soon and see if anything hits

I fished at Centennial lake a couple weeks ago the same day the DNR trout truck pulled in..March 18th..i live about 30 minutes from there....if your referring to Centennial Lake in Howard County. funny, there was a guy in the corner...looked a lot like you...with a cork bobber and little jig catching the heck out of small crappie and bluegills....right by the dam section on the rocks. wonder if that was you?:dontknow:

hey guys the dredging started at lake elkhorn. is there no point in trying to fish that lake right now?

Nice fish.. Well done. :icon_thumleft:

Me and my old man limited out at Elkhorn first week in march...and they were dredging. so id say go for it!! Check the stocking schedule and see when the next stock is....

Hi, saw your post about Centennial Lake. I live down in Silverspring, and I hit this lake yesterday. Caught 2 tiny bass but thats it.

Did you catch your crappie from the shore or a boat? I have never caught a crappie in my life. Ive tred but I dont own a boat and maybe Im not doing it right. I see you posted this back in April, did you hit them when they were spawning by the shore? I always seem to miss the spring spawning season for fishing and come in late lol.

I think I will go back to this late today later, since I read online that it was stocked with trout back in April. Maybe throw out some Powerbait for the trout and lures and see what I catch. I'd rent a kayak there but its $9.00 an hour. Thats more than Lake Needwood.