33 posts in this topic

Wow, what great weather for the first weekend of April. I hope all of you are able to get out an wet a line or two. There has been a few keepers caught out of the suds. Most have been caught off Bloodworms, but some have been taken on Bunker as well.

Feel free to post your reports here. Best of luck to everyone.

Nothing happening at CHSP yesterday or today, but the weather was fantastic.

If i was a bettin man....this weekend looks pretty schweeet on the beachfront 4 some rod pullage....wind / tide / temp r lining up...:icon_thumleft:

If i was a bettin man....this weekend looks pretty schweeet on the beachfront 4 some rod pullage....wind / tide / temp r lining up...:icon_thumleft:

Agreed! Winds blowing out of the S/E and water temps look like they are rising. We could see some decent action from the surf this weekend.:icon_thumleft:

5852a58fc8ca8_delmarva-water-t101.jpg.d4

Im heading down From Maryland Saturday and Sunday...Ive been told that some of the hotels in the area of IRI offer "Fisherman rates" anyone else heard this?

I was thinking about sleeping in the truck on the beach. I was going to leave a rod out with just a sinker on it close to the shore in case a Ranger comes by, what do you guys think????

Where abouts are you guys going to be. I think I might start at CHSP, and then 3 R's. Are ALL the crossings open everywhere?

As of last week...all the areas were open. AS far as sleeping in your truck....its not encouraged or allowed...but i take cat naps in the middle of the night all the time....just keep it on the DownLow...and you should be good.

not a good idea, especially if there is any type of grass/weeds in the water.

not a good idea, especially if there is any type of grass/weeds in the water.
Very good point.