10 posts in this topic

Ok, so for those of you who didn't catch my last thread on this topic, Ciara and I are expecting twin boys. She will be 33 weeks tomorrow (3/31), but was put in the hospital with pre-eclampsia last thursday. The Doctors have set a threshold for her, once her labs cross that threshold she will deliver the babies. As of Sunday's ultrasound both boys are 4lb 6oz, so that's a pretty respectable size for twins, however we expect them to spend at least a couple weeks in the NICU before being able to come home. Based off all the trends we've noticed in the labs, we're guessing I'll get the call to head to the hospital for delivery either today or tomorrow. I'll keep everyone updated....

Connor Rein, Born 11:17am, 3lb14oz 16 3/4" long. Braeden Robert, Born 11:18am, 3lb13oz 16 1/4" long. Both Mom and babies are doing ok. Pictures to follow. Boys are in the NICU, but are doing great. I'll get pics up soon!

wow, sounds like you have your hands full!! and for me to even think about having twins, i can barely take care of myself! hahahha, sir i wish you all the luck in world

CONGRATS !! glad to hear all is well.

Congrats Jeff! Post a few pictures when you get a chance... Not holding my breath! :)

Ok, here's a pic!!!! This was minutes after they were born, before going up to the NICU. Ciara was actually still getting sewn up at this point!

5852a58fe87e6_firstfamilypic.jpg.a4e2674

Wow Jeff, when you said any day, you should have said today! LOL

The fish gods are smilin' at ya'll Jeff, congrats to you are Ciara!!

Haha, yeah I did post that when the day they were born. Ciara's Labs took a dump that night. I received the call from her approximately 10-15 minutes after I created this thread. 3 hours 16 minutes after I made this post they were making the incision, then 3 minutes after that Connor was born and a minute later Braeden was born!