21 posts in this topic

Downsized my truck, have for sale a cooler rack from justice welding,

size 60 1/2 " x 24", 8 upright rod tubes, 2 at 45 degree, bucket hoop, bait board, TOOL/KNIFE HOLDER, 4 sand spike with bracket, front "curb feelers". Mounting brackets for late model chevy.

$ 300.00 or may consider trade for smaller rack or 6 or 8 tube fold down cooler rack. Best contact. Cell 443-235- 1553. Thanks john

Nice looking rack. I wish my jeep had a little more ground clearance.

Whats the distance from outside to outside on the hitch tubes? I have a smaller rack I could trade along with some cash.

The mounting tubes are bolted on, just a matter of drilling new holes

John.

How much do you think it weighs? What is it made out of? I have a '05 ford 250 diesel, will I have a problem bolting on the receivers (it takes 2 right?)? I have a brand new all aluminum rack that is a good deal smaller but holds 8 rods (2 are angled). It also has a cooler holder but not as big. I have never hooked it on the front of the truck because I didn't want to give up my fog lights but I think I might anyway. Someone said they thought I could weld a receiver on the front but, I don't see where.

Hulk

hulk, rack weighs about 40 - 50 lbs. is made of alum., justice welding can make brackets for your ford, he might take the chevy brakets in trade

i'm guessing the weight, i can pick it up and walk with it.

100_4305..jpg.89e32843b7fe96c94cb516272c

finchaser, how about some pics of your smaller rack,

Might be hard to see in that picture let me see if I can find some better ones. 3 tubes on each side, I added the rocket launchers, they are just pvc held on with pipe clamps.

100_2969..jpg.da25ce4fa83a3ba6073b29f522

There is a better pic. Rack itself is just mounted to teh bars so it could be moved. Also has cable tie downs with locks to go over the reels to lock them into place to so they don't get stolen.

Its a Hamburger rack out of New Jersey, only thing that was modified was the 2 pvc pipes on the side that can be removed and the cable I added to each side to lock the rods and reels in place. Believe they retail for $250 to $300.

its a hamburger rack out of new jersey, only thing that was modified was the 2 pvc pipes on the side that can be removed and the cable i added to each side to lock the rods and reels in place. Believe they retail for $250 to $300.

just a note, this justice rack with extras, approaches $ 1000.oo. John

Just wondering if you have sold the fishing rack that is posted? If you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

if you read my last post you will see the rack was sold last year. JOHN