7 posts in this topic

Ok, winter is finally over and the fish are starting to show up. Stripers have been caught in the surf. The largest is 33" on bloodworms. Feel free to post your reports here. GO GETTEM.:happy3:

Thanks for the info! Great news :icon_thumright:

Got out yesterday for a few hours on the outgoing. 3r's looks like a bomb went off...but i waas darn happy to be on the sand. Water was very strong....6 oz. not holding....and some vegetation in the water. All the Deleware Drive-on spots are open.....but I couldnt find any air pumps to fill back up. however, did find that the Sheetz right before where 404 starts to head west, just past Rehobeth...has free air for your tires!!...nothings free nowadays!!. Pretty cool.

Thinking about heading down to the area tomorrow....Rain Doesn't Bother me...what do you all think....worth the trip?

Thinking about heading down to the area tomorrow....Rain Doesn't Bother me...what do you all think....worth the trip?

You certainly can't catch them from your couch! :) I would get out there if I could...:icon_thumright:

I didnt catch anything...but was only ther a couple hours. the water temp dropped a couple of degrees...i was hopin for 50...but it wasnt to be.