4 posts in this topic

Well if the past week of weather holds and continues, it should start to get some things moving back in the right direction.

Looks like after Tuesday down here in Va Beach, the rest of the week should be real nice!!!

I am finally about out of my winter slumber and should be getting my reels back from Penn this week that I had serviced. I beat the tar out of my 525 Mags the past couple years and thought I should finally send them in for some TLC and to replace a few parts and get some new drags.

P.S. Even heard of some 40" stripers not to far off from the Va Beach area....you boys and girls up North may have some action soon!

Here's to Spring!

Those 525's are SUPER easy to clean and relube yourself! It takes me about an hour to completly tear down, de-grease. re-grease and put back together. I got 4 of them!!!!!

I can't wait for those fish to start showing up, this winter has been a real doozy. I haven't been on the beach since December :(

got it all cleaned up this weekend, re-magged some, re-greased em all, tied up about 30 drum rigs. Just need a S wind and 2-3 days off and I'm headed drummin.

I'm going nuts looking at the weather and reports, I'll be worthless until I get one now.

Heard of a striper blitz today at Sandbridge and some nice yearlings at O-Coke!