4 posts in this topic

Well, hello all! Just wanted too introduce myself and say great forum, seems to be a lot of good info here?

Anyway, some what new too the surf fishing gig but not new to fishing at all. I fish about 4 days a week in the Potomac and tributaries for large mouth, make a trip up too Quebec once a year for trout, and pike and also do a lil trip out west once a year for some fly fishing.

Well, back on topic I have just in the past 6 years started surf fishing, and I must say I have the bug. I will be heading down too Assateague Island this w/e in the rain even though the water temp is still low, and not much chance on getting anything?

I hope to soak up a lot of info here as it seems there is some experienced surf fisherman, and hope too see some of you out on the sand!:icon_salut:

Oh by the way even though not a monster, this was the fish that started my surf addiction!

assateague-striped-bass.jpg.7626f32a12d6

Well, hello all! Just wanted too introduce myself and say great forum, seems to be a lot of good info here?

Anyway, some what new too the surf fishing gig but not new to fishing at all. I fish about 4 days a week in the Potomac and tributaries for large mouth, make a trip up too Quebec once a year for trout, and pike and also do a lil trip out west once a year for some fly fishing.

Well, back on topic I have just in the past 6 years started surf fishing, and I must say I have the bug. I will be heading down too <acronym title="Assateague Island"><acronym title="Assateague Island"><acronym title="Assateague Island">AI</acronym></acronym></acronym> this w/e in the rain even though the water temp is still low, and not much chance on getting anything?

I hope to soak up a lot of info here as it seems there is some experienced surf fisherman, and hope too see some of you out on the sand!:icon_salut:

Oh by the way even though not a monster, this was the fish that started my surf addiction!

chadfoster042608-1.jpg

I just started out about 5 years ago myself, pretty much everything I know I learned from this site!

PS welcome aboard