27 posts in this topic

its been a while but i finally finished it. the video is my trip to ocean city and AI shark fishing. i fished with dave and sam for two nights.

the youtube version isn't the full version. youtube limits me to 10 mins so i had to cut some stuff out.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrSpU_xGoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrSpU_xGoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dave and Sam, You guys will get the full version on DVD, it should be mailed out this week.

Nice video!!!! Can't wait to get out there after Striper season!!!!

Shark fishing AI is my favorite!

i will gladly give you or any one who needs a ride out to the beach a lift, by the way, sam is the one whom has taught me quite abit on shark fishin. he deserves the most credit. andrew, great job on the video, lookin forward to fishin with ya again.

i will gladly give you or any one who needs a ride out to the beach a lift, by the way, sam is the one whom has taught me quite abit on shark fishin. he deserves the most credit. andrew, great job on the video, lookin forward to fishin with ya again.

Do you still have weekends off for this summer or are you back on your normal schedule?

never really had weekends off, just used a vaca that week, probably do it again this year.

never really had weekends off, just used a vaca that week, probably do it again this year.

oh, i thought you said you had your schedule changed for awhile.

glad you guys like the video. sorry it took so long, but its been a busy winter (wedding, honeymoon, puppy, work, etc, etc). im just glad to finally get it done.

I liked that very much,you did a pro quality job.Also the audio was great.