8 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard or seen or caught any herring in the spill ways or rivers yet in Maryland or Delaware. I spoke to the owner of Taylored tackle up in seaford de and he told me the weather has pushed them back about a month. He's predicting them not to get into the spill ways until the 3rd week of march. He said they just did start moving into the rivers. Any news of them being close would be greatly appreciated. I'll post this in the Delaware board to.

The Herring have arrived. Now its time to get out there and get some Big dogs baby!

where have you seen herring? Havent seen any in the susquehanna yet

I haven't heard anything of Shad or herring (in the Sussky) and I've been trying to keep an eye and an ear out.

White Perch were in. Conowingo dam has 7 small and 4 large units running today. Going into spill condition at 7:00 PM. With 13 flood gates opening. This is going to screw it up for a few days I fear.

I still haven't heard anything about the Shad or Herring in the Susquehanna area yet, have you??

They started showing up in the spill ways off of the nanticoke this past Friday. Just gotta get them at high tide. I've got 11 of them all bagged and ready to go for when i go out next time. They should be coming up to you guys by now.