12 posts in this topic

I have made a couple of surf fishing aquisitions this year....and am gonna post pictures of them in the next few days...A new/used 4X4 Truck and a new Rod & reel combo that I'm rather fond of. So I wanted to see some pics of anyone elses before I post mine. Show me what you got yo:icon_salut:

And it doesnt have to be a truck....it can be anything new youve gotten for the upcoming season....

I KNOW everyone has been waiting for the post of my pics...you all probobaly couldn't sleep...but here are my new aquisitions....Cant wait to break 'em in......

221.JPG.287a3ce69d20666b5bca2c2729fc72f7

222.JPG.bd56706e785a2cfe806c2e2e4191d730

224.JPG.01c04bf8328695b3a0befdf6eb2e1e4c

great choice on the ridgeline, i've had mine for over a year now with last summer being the first chance to take it out on the sand. from my experience it has driven better than most other comparable trucks, either larger or with lifts and tires, and i have yet to get it stuck. hope you enjoy it.

Sweet...thanks for the info. I cant wait to break her in...

Very Nice!!!

I know who made that rod!! I have seven of his rods sitting in my living room just waiting for spring!!

Haaaaa....thats cool. I was lookin and lookin...and this rod fit my ticket perfectly. I was going to order another as well...but decided to see how this performed first. Do you know him personally...or just order from him?

Haaaaa....thats cool. I was lookin and lookin...and this rod fit my ticket perfectly. I was going to order another as well...but decided to see how this performed first. Do you know him personally...or just order from him?

I know him personally, I have several of his Rainshadows here if you want to take a look at them, 1386,1418,1506,1508,1567,1569. all different styles of wraps.

clear.gif

clear.gif

I am interested in getting one of his reinshadow 12' casting rods......trying to learn to cast far. He does great work....

My rig. The truck!

IMG_5771-1.jpg

IMG_11831-1.jpg

As for my surf rods no up close pics but 3 Okuma rods outfitted with Penn reels.

IMG_2587-1.jpg

I am interested in getting one of his reinshadow 12' casting rods......trying to learn to cast far. He does great work....

I have everything from 11'6" to 13' you can throw a few this spring!!

Thanks Chris...ill have to handle some of those rods...definately.

pd3....That Tacoma is schweet. I had a two-wheel drive tacoma last year...and it killed me not being able to drive it on the beach. Yours looks bad-a$$!!!

Thanks Chris...ill have to handle some of those rods...definately.

pd3....That Tacoma is schweet. I had a two-wheel drive tacoma last year...and it killed me not being able to drive it on the beach. Yours looks bad-a$$!!!

You probably saw a 1502 in action last year, sharkin'