Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 posts in this topic

who here fishes any state when they get the chance ? myself would love to catch a mahi-mahi or a yellow fin

I fish the east coast in my trailer-able boat,now fishing Florida keys,check out my YOUTUBE vids.

whittlinden.........................nice im headed to fla myself for some red fishing hope to have some decent weather . you trailer your boat all over ??

Yeah man,Trailer boats is were its at for me,I left after that first snowsorm.I fished Wachapreague Va. last weekend with little luck.The water temp is still a little on the low side,but i caught a couple throwbacks,181/2" min.in Va this year.

nice working on a trailerable boat so i can do the same being stuck on land is not a good thing i just got back from venice fla fishing in the rivers slow not much going on tilapia and that was it guess they had a big fish kill this year in the rivers due to the cold want to catch that big red maybe next year

Gotta be a headboat within your driving range I would think,check with your local tackle shop for one,and pick up a copy of the fisherman magazine,they will keep you informed of whats happening .