Steve

Those new-fangled tip lights

9 posts in this topic

nice job with the glow tips :up: Just picked up some 8" glow sticks all green at the dollar store. They finally started putting them out in just one color so you don't have to waste the rest if you don't have kids around.

Very nice,,,going to switch mine out to green as well,,,blue looks blury from a distance,,,thanks Steve

I'll show 'em to ya tomorrow Coop.

Don't forget to bring the Penn reel.....

Steve, had to do a search on this topic to do an led change over,,,went out today and changed them over to green,,,got tired of looking at the blue from a distance,,,was going to just switch to regular light sticks but decided to try the led change,,,very easy, just a couple minutes and job done,,,got green and red,,,at less than a buck a piece, well worth the swap, tho I like the green the best,,,thanks again!

well maybe the red,,,just went outside to look at them in the dark from a distance.

I haven't even put them on the poles yet. How did you attach them???

Steve, I just used electrical tape over the clip,,,just slide the lighting housing off the clip and tape her down and slide back on.

Yeah, thought about that, was looking for a more permanent option without damaging the pole. Maybe a small zip tie....