5 posts in this topic

So I’m getting married to a lovely lady this summer (6/26/10) and we are currently looking for a honeymoon place to stay! Now, I like cruises but she wants to stay on an island, so I’m like that’s cool because in the back of my mind ill be packing my fishing rod. (Not a sexual pun, I really will be bringing my rod and real!) I told her this and she gave me a little hell about it, I told her I would slip a few Advil pm’s in her drink wile shes on the beach and I would come by every 3 hours or so to flip her over so she wouldn’t burn on one side wile shes passed out. LOL! She really doesn’t mind, she knows I love to fish and she likes to do a little her self. Right now we are between Bermuda and Jamaica. Now I have read that Bermuda has good bone fishing with a fly rod, but I cant find anything really on Jamaica. The fishing I’ll be doing will be on the surf. Sadly I’m not blessed enough to go rent a charter for $1,600 for a day of fishing. So what do you guys say? Where will be my best bet for a good catch?? Also what could I expect to catch?

P.S. I may let her choose the place but im still wearing the pants!! Ha Ha:icon_thumright:

Well we have settled upon a cruse. Its from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Miami</st1:City>, to st. marten, to <st1:City w:st="on">san juan</st1:City>, to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Haiti</st1:country-region>, back to <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Miami</st1:place></st1:City>. It looks like I may not get to do any fishing! L But I am going to <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Charleston</st1:place></st1:City> in just 4 weeks. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Hey...Drop the line from the cruse !!! LOL

Hope a GREAT cruse for you and you love

Costa Rica!!!!!!! I was supposed to go, I think I was going to spend about $1000 for two days of fishing. One inshore day and one offshore day. hit me up and I can dig up all my info (ps, didn't get to go due to getting laid off 3 weeks before I was supposed to go)