30 posts in this topic

What a winter, and its not over yet. Iam sure everyone is looking forward to getting out on the beach. Here is hoping the upcoming weeks will provide some warmer weather and maybe a fish towards the end of the month.

Feel free to post your reports, fish or no fish.

i really need to get out soon!

Ill be hitting the shore in the next 2 days attempting to drown some bait. Ill let you know what I get

I'm ready!! In fact I might go fishing even if I know I'm not going to catch anything.

Ill be hitting the shore in the next 2 days attempting to drown some bait. Ill let you know what I get

Where are you headed??

i really need to get out soon!
You and me both...

i know you guys are hurting up there like we are hurting down here. me and matt (bulldawg) are both itching to get out.

I finally got a chance to get out and do a little white perch fishing. We caught around 10 in two hours and Samantha caught her first fish EVER!

My dad caught his first fish at the same spot over 60 years ago. :) Pretty cool.

perch-fishing.jpg.8abcf298634d2fda8a0448

white-perch-fishing.jpg.2ce0e5ab135e26b1

white-perch-fishing-1.jpg.be3ead80d60b40

alright samantha, looks like everyone had a great time, wont be long till were on the beach again.

I went fishing today in hopes of getting some Yellow Perch but didn't even get a Hit. We did a couple spots on the Bush and went on up to Susqsuehanna, around Havre De Grace to a couple more spots.

did a little fishing today...very nice weather and threw clam for 8 hours today. Nothing... but did see a cool seal pop its head out to check things out right in front of me.

Yellow Perch have been hitting on the susquehanna for 2 weeks now. Did good in 60 feet of water. Saw a bunch caught yesterday in 24 ft of water. Heard a lot of yellows have headed up into the Northeast and Elk rivers.

Hit the local creek this afternoon and had some luck with the perch. Also caught a few catfish and one very slimy eel... :icon_puke_r:

maryland-white-perch.jpg.7028d720a83cfc4

Hey first time doing anything on atlantic anglers since about october but you guys are complaining why dont you come ice fishing with me up in Pa for a few months then you wont think its so bad!!!:icon_viking:

Well, I know the water temp in the surf is around 39/40, but was thinking I would make a trip out on AI this w/e. Anything going on in the surf yet at all or is this just a waste?

Well, I know the water temp in the surf is around 39/40, but was thinking I would make a trip out on AI this w/e. Anything going on in the surf yet at all or is this just a waste?

Strong E wind predicted for this weekend with lots of rain. No one has really caught anything out of the surf yet, but someone always has to be the first.

Strong E wind predicted for this weekend with lots of rain. No one has really caught anything out of the surf yet, but someone always has to be the first.

Well, since I have an urge too get out on the sand looks like I will make the trek! Who cares if its gonna rain and be crappy.

Well, since I have an urge too get out on the sand looks like I will make the trek! Who cares if its gonna rain and be crappy.

Now that is FISHING FEVER! Good luck!

I just became a member of Atlantic Anglers today and had to chime in. I think my wife is starting to get tired of me talking about how I can't wait for fishing weather! Tried surf fishing for the first time last Summer. Didn't catch a darn thing but I am seriously ready to give it as many more shots as I can once it warms up again!

I just became a member of Atlantic Anglers today and had to chime in.

Welcome Aboard! :icon_rabbit: